Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ufomammut & Lent0 - Supernaturals Record One


"SUPERNATURALS is an improvised session between the kings of deep noise Ufomammut and the amazing ambient postcorers Lent0. A super hypnotic and telluric monster in which the two bands play around repetitive atmosphere broken by fragile openings. Four guitars, a bass, a drumkit, a mic and synths create a monumental sound in six songs that are the prelude to the upcoming first record of Lent0 (Earthen - out september 2007) and the monolithic sequel of Lucifer Songs by Ufomammut."
Download: sharebee
Label/Date: Supernatural Cat, 2007
Standout track: 3
From: Italy
LIYL: Electric Wizard, Sunn O)), Nadja, Minsk, Esoteric, Jesu
Ufomammut's Website: ufomammut.com
Lent0's Website: lent0.com
Purchase: supernaturalcat.com

4 comments:

Nordsee said...

Yei! Someone is checking my blog :)Feel free to share the links..No harm done :) I'm checking your blog in a standard basis too :)

H said...

Thank's Guy !
Your blog rules !
I put Soundweav on my favorites links !
Keep the line !
Thank's For Neu! trilogy too ! woaw ! Great !

soundweave said...

You both have great blogs I check often. nordsee, I have yours (post-engineering) in my links list and I will add yours soon Hyalf. Cheers!

blend77 said...

dude! this is bonkers!

amazing! AMAZING!!!

thnx!